Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
CGI Federal appoints new president for U.S. operations
Monday - 9/26/2011, 12:33pm EDT
Federal News Radio
IT contractor CGI Federal is shifting leadership in its U.S. operations.
George Schindler, currently president of CGI Federal, will be president of U.S. operations, effective Oct. 1, and Donna Ryan will replace Schindler as president, subject to the approval of the Defense Security Service.
Donna Morea, current president of CGI's U.S. and India operations, is retiring after 31 years with the company.