Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
2011 Service to America Medal finalists announced
Tuesday - 5/3/2011, 2:18pm EDT
The 2011 finalists include a man who helped respond to the Japan earthquake, a woman fighting drug traffickers in Mexico, mental health care specialists, and a conflict monitor from the Census Bureau. 34 finalists were named in total.
The awards are given out by the Partnership for Public Service.
Federal News Radio will interview each of the finalists about their work leading up to the awards ceremony October 5, 2011. Find this year's interviews (and interviews from past years) by clicking here.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at PPS, spoke with Federal News Radio about the work the finalists are doing.