Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
AFGE Celebrates LGBT Pride Month on Inside Government - June 13, 2014
Thursday - 6/12/2014, 2:47pm EDT
This week "Inside Government" celebrates National LGBT Pride Month by re-airing interviews with Frank Fragomene, an EEO specialist and attorney from the AFGE Women's and Fair Practices Department; Sasha Buchert, a staff attorney at the Transgender Law Center; and, Darren Phelps, the AFL-CIO executive director of Pride at Work. Caniesha Washington, an EEO Specialist from the AFGE Women's and Fair Practices Department, previews the upcoming Diversity Week trainings in Minneapolis.
EEO Specialist and AFGE Women's and Fair Practices Dept. Attorney
Fragomene discusses AFGE's new guidance on creating an inclusive workplace for
Staff Attorney at the Transgender Law Center
Buchert discusses the rights of transgender employees and how policies, laws and
workplaces are evolving.
AFL-CIO Executive Director of Pride at Work
Phelps explains how Pride at Work advocates for LGBTQ workers and to make sure
there are anti-discrimination policies in place to ensure employee safety and
EEO Specialist, AFGE Women's and Fair Practices Dept.
Washington discusses the events that will take place during AFGE's Annual
Diversity Week Training, in Minneapolis, MN in August 23-29, 2014.