Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Memorable interviews from 2013 on "Inside Government" - January 3, 2014
Host, MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes"
- Looking back on the Boston Marathon bombings and Texas fertilizer plant explosion to highlight the value of public employees and workplace safety
- Reviving the nation's economy through middle class job creation
Assistant Professor, University of Montreal School of Industrial Relations
- A detailed analysis of his book, "Hazard or Hardship: Crafting Global Norms on the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work"
Also, special coverage of AFGE's furlough protest in Pittsburgh, Pa. during the union's Human Rights Training Conference in August. Hear commentary from AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr. and Department of Defense Local 1345 Steward Tracy School.