Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
AFGE president previews union's 2014 agenda - December 20, 2013 and December 27, 2013
J. David Cox Sr.
AFGE National President
- A preview of the union's 2014 agenda
- Looking back on sequestration and the government lockout
- Analysis of the Budget Conference Committee deal, which will require federal employees hired after 2013 to contribute more to their pensions.
President, AFGE Council of Prison Locals
- An inside look at the Bureau of Prisons and dangers facing correctional officers
- Collaborating with other AFGE councils to strengthen the union
Vice President, AFGE Department of Veterans Affairs Local 2778
- Sequestration's impact on VA research
- Contracting out concerns
- Federal employees' positive impact on their communities and local economies