Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
AFGE celebrates diversity at Human Rights Training Conference - August 30, 2013
- The importance of the labor movement
- Encouraging people to get involved and take action
President, AFGE Housing and Urban Development Council 222
- Inside negotiations with HUD management to reduce furlough days
Former Clinton White House Spokesman
- Consequences of sequestration and the impact on public service
- Creating health care jobs to get people back to work
Also, special coverage of AFGE's furlough protest in Pittsburgh, Pa. during the union's Human Rights Training Conference. Hear commentary from AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr. and Local 1345 Steward Tracy School.