Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
AFGE celebrates diversity at Human Rights Training Conference - August 30, 2013
- The importance of the labor movement
- Encouraging people to get involved and take action
President, AFGE Housing and Urban Development Council 222
- Inside negotiations with HUD management to reduce furlough days
Former Clinton White House Spokesman
- Consequences of sequestration and the impact on public service
- Creating health care jobs to get people back to work
Also, special coverage of AFGE's furlough protest in Pittsburgh, Pa. during the union's Human Rights Training Conference. Hear commentary from AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr. and Local 1345 Steward Tracy School.