Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point feels furlough effects - August 2, 2013 and August 9, 2013
President, AFGE National Council of SSA Field Operations Locals
- Resolution of remaining articles from the union's contract agreement with SSA
- How revised appraisal, merit promotion and telework policies will benefit employees
- The impact staffing and funding shortages have on public service delivery
President, AFGE DoD Local 1708
- The impact of furloughs on the Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point in Southport, N.C.
Economic Analyst, Economic Policy Institute
- Lingering effects of unemployment on the economic recovery
- Investing in infrastructure and education to spur job growth