Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
AFGE recognizes federal nurses during National Nurses Week - May 10, 2013 and May 17, 2013
J. David Cox Sr.
AFGE National President
AFGE 8th District National Vice President
AFGE Council of Prison Locals North Central Region Fair Practices Coordinator
AFGE National Veterans Affairs Council National Representative
- Celebrating National Nurses Week
- Fighting for equal treatment and rights of all federal nurses
- Challenges facing nurses in agencies such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, Bureau of Prisons, Department of Defense, and Indian Health Service
- How understaffing and underfunding impact patient care