Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
AFGE recognizes federal nurses during National Nurses Week - May 10, 2013 and May 17, 2013
J. David Cox Sr.
AFGE National President
AFGE 8th District National Vice President
AFGE Council of Prison Locals North Central Region Fair Practices Coordinator
AFGE National Veterans Affairs Council National Representative
- Celebrating National Nurses Week
- Fighting for equal treatment and rights of all federal nurses
- Challenges facing nurses in agencies such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, Bureau of Prisons, Department of Defense, and Indian Health Service
- How understaffing and underfunding impact patient care