Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
New BOP policy allows correctional officers to carry pepper spray - July 13th, 2012 and July 20th, 2012
Wednesday - 6/27/2012, 7:55pm EDT
Author, "Take the Lead: Motivate, Inspire, and Bring Out the Best in Yourself and Everyone Around You"
Founding Director, Bentley University Center for Women and Business
- Leadership lessons learned working in the Clinton White House and as COO of Barack Obama's presidential campaign
- Seven core leadership principles to increase productivity and success
President, AFGE Council of Prison Locals
- Details of a new BOP pilot program that will allow some correctional officers to carry pepper spray in select facilities
Executive Vice President, AFGE VA Local 1988
- A closer look at AFGE's Young Organizing Unionists for the Next Generation (Y.O.U.N.G.) program