Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Boeing, Machinists union deal proof that collective bargaining works, ADA national director says - December 30th, 2011 and January 6th, 2012
Wednesday - 12/21/2011, 12:53pm EST
Michael J. Wilson
National Director, Americans for Democratic Action --
- Recent deal between Boeing and Machinists union as proof that collective bargaining works
- A preview of ADA's 2012 agenda
Host, MSNBC's "The Ed Show"
- Fighting back against the assault on public sector unions
- The need for a strong middle class in America
- Ideas to spur job creation
- Combating attacks against public workers