Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Boeing, Machinists union deal proof that collective bargaining works, ADA national director says - December 30th, 2011 and January 6th, 2012
Wednesday - 12/21/2011, 12:53pm EST
Michael J. Wilson
National Director, Americans for Democratic Action --
- Recent deal between Boeing and Machinists union as proof that collective bargaining works
- A preview of ADA's 2012 agenda
Host, MSNBC's "The Ed Show"
- Fighting back against the assault on public sector unions
- The need for a strong middle class in America
- Ideas to spur job creation
- Combating attacks against public workers