Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Group advocates for renewal of payroll tax cut, long-term unemployment aid - December 2nd, 2011 and December 9th, 2011
Wednesday - 11/30/2011, 6:29pm EST
Author, "Blah, Blah, Blah: What to do When Words Don't Work"
- Using "vivid thinking" - combining one's verbal and visual minds - to communicate and solve problems
- How the federal government has used "vivid thinking" to improve performance
President and Co-founder, Hooks Book Events
- Connecting talented authors with federal government agencies to solve problems and improve service
- Upcoming events for Hooks Book Events
Co-director, Campaign for America's Future
- Efforts to extend the payroll tax cut and long-term unemployment benefits
- Creating jobs and protecting workers' collective bargaining rights