Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - July 1st, 2011
Wednesday - 6/29/2011, 8:26pm EDT
AFGE National President
- AFGE's historic win in the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) union election
- The next steps in negotiating a contract for Transportation Security Officers
President, AFGE TSA Local 777
- impact AFGE's TSA union election victory will have on Local 777
- Working to eliminate TSA's pay-for-performance model, the Performance Accountability and Standards System (PASS)
AFGE Communications Director
- Celebrating the five-year anniversary of "Inside Government"