Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - April 15th, 2011
Wednesday - 4/13/2011, 6:45pm EDT
- Co-sponsoring a House bill to ensure retroactive pay for furloughed federal employees in the event of a government shutdown
President, AFGE Department of Defense Local 1945
- How a government shutdown would have impacted workers at the Anniston Army Depot in Anniston, Ala.
- Working to convert 700 temporary employees to full-time status
Former Clinton White House senior spokesman
Former chief of staff for the House Aging Committee
- Analysis of the bipartisan budget deal to avoid a government shutdown
- How the budget deal will impact working families