Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - May 7th and 14th, 2010
Thursday - 5/6/2010, 5:30pm EDT
President, AFGE National Council of SSA Field Operations Locals
- SSA's service delivery problems as well as the significant claims backlog at the agency
- Argue for increased staffing at SSA and congressional oversight of the agency's service delivery practices
President, AFGE Federal Protective Service (FPS) Local 918
- The possibility FPS could federalize its 15,000 contract security guards
- Reports of contractor failings and strategies to reform FPS
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
- Toxic lead contamination at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- EPA's response to the situation, the cleanup process, and protective measures for employees