Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - April 16th, 2010
Thursday - 4/15/2010, 4:42pm EDT
AFGE Legislative and Political Director
- What health care reform means for federal employees
Author, "State of the Unions: How Labor Can Strengthen the Middle Class, Improve our Economy, and Regain Political Influence"
- The importance of today's labor movement for the middle class and U.S. economy
- Communications strategies for unions and how that impacts labor's involvement in American politics
- The future of labor and ways unions can increase membership levels