Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - August 7th, 2009
Thursday - 8/6/2009, 8:04pm EDT
Author of "Why Unions Matter"
- Union organizing, collective bargaining, and strategies for forming a union
- How the Employee Free Choice Act will strengthen the U.S. labor movement
- Why public sector unionization has increased, and what the private sector must do to increase its membership as well
Director of Health Policy Research, Economic Policy Institute
- Health care reform and address the possible taxation of employer-sponsored health care benefits
- Where the small business community fits into the health care reform debate
President, AFGE SSA Local 3615
- Local 3615's victory to secure an increase in transit subsidy benefits for SSA employees in the Washington, D.C. area