Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - April 10, 2009
Wednesday - 4/8/2009, 8:04pm EDT
AFGE, Labor Relations Specialist
- The proposed DoD budget, which would call for fewer private contractors and more federal workers
- How the budget impacts AFGE members
Author, "Breaking the Political Glass Ceiling: Women and Congressional Elections"
- A closer look at why it has taken so long for women to be integrated into Congress
- How redistricting affects women congressional candidates
- How media outlets cover women in Congress
President, AFGE DoD Local 2433
- Domestic partner benefits for federal employees