Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - August 8th, 2008
Author, "The Leaders We Deserved (and a Few We Didn't): Rethinking the Presidential Rating Game"
• Which presidents were successful and which ones were not, based on his six criteria for rating a U.S. president: character; vision; competence; economic policy; preserving and extending liberty; and defense, national security, and foreign policy
• Qualities to look for in presidential candidates, as well as ones to avoid
• Anecdotes about several U.S. presidents, including Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Ronald Reagan, and Harry Truman