Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - August 8th, 2008
Author, "The Leaders We Deserved (and a Few We Didn't): Rethinking the Presidential Rating Game"
• Which presidents were successful and which ones were not, based on his six criteria for rating a U.S. president: character; vision; competence; economic policy; preserving and extending liberty; and defense, national security, and foreign policy
• Qualities to look for in presidential candidates, as well as ones to avoid
• Anecdotes about several U.S. presidents, including Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Ronald Reagan, and Harry Truman