Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 10:00 a.m.
Inside Government is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The program features interviews and commentary on a wide range of subjects that impact the lives and livelihoods of federal and D.C. government workers and the general public, and features lawmakers, journalists, union leaders, celebrities and more.
Inside Government - August 8th, 2008
Author, "The Leaders We Deserved (and a Few We Didn't): Rethinking the Presidential Rating Game"
• Which presidents were successful and which ones were not, based on his six criteria for rating a U.S. president: character; vision; competence; economic policy; preserving and extending liberty; and defense, national security, and foreign policy
• Qualities to look for in presidential candidates, as well as ones to avoid
• Anecdotes about several U.S. presidents, including Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Ronald Reagan, and Harry Truman