Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Investigating ideas for a better government
Friday - 12/20/2013, 9:23pm EST
The guests will discuss Brookings' newly launched Center for Effective Public Management, the FixGov blog managed by Hudak, and other work being done by colleagues in the Governance Studies section of Brookings.
Other topics covered included challenges posed by sequestration and tight budgets, the relationship between Congress and the administration, and between the administration and executive branch agencies, and the administration's response and handling of the Healthcare.gov rollout and implementation.
The guests also offered their outlook on 2014.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.