Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FEDTALK EXCLUSIVE: An inside look at the DEA and U.S. Marshal's Service
Friday - 11/15/2013, 6:58pm EST
They will discuss the missions and areas of jurisdiction for DEA and US Marshals Service, and how federal law enforcement agency interaction has changed since 9/11.
You will also hear these guests discuss trends and issues happening in the federal community that no one is talking about.
Finally, you will get an inside look at administrator Leonhart's and director Hylton's careers, as well as advice for women in federal law enforcement for expanding their own career opportunities.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.