Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
A look inside federal law enforcement
Friday - 9/20/2013, 6:26pm EDT
Topics covered include officer safety, legal issues facing federal law enforcement officers, and the effect of sequestration on federal law enforcement.
The Law Enforcement Ride & Run to Remember, an event designed to honor the contribution and sacrifice law enforcement officers make, is also highlighted.
Host Anthony Vergnetti of Federal Employee Defense Services Inc. discusses these issues with Chris Schoppmeyer, Agency Affairs vice president, at the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, and Craig W. Floyd, chairman and CEO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.