Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Taking the pulse of performance in the federal government
Saturday - 7/27/2013, 12:27am EDT
With GPRA-MA going into effect and agencies having submitted cross-agency and agency priority goals, a lot of attention has turned to how performance is integrated into agency culture, measured, and used.
Who "owns" performance in each agency and who has the tools to use performance data?
How is the PIO side of an agency working with the CHCO side to ensure that performance goals are being met and a culture of performance is being instilled in the agency?
And what's next on the performance horizon?
These questions and more will be tackled by two experts in the field - Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
For more information on the on the Performance Institute, visit www.performanceinstitute.org, and for more information on the IBM Center for the Business of Government, visit www.businessofgovernment.org.