Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Taking the pulse of performance in the federal government
Saturday - 7/27/2013, 12:27am EDT
With GPRA-MA going into effect and agencies having submitted cross-agency and agency priority goals, a lot of attention has turned to how performance is integrated into agency culture, measured, and used.
Who "owns" performance in each agency and who has the tools to use performance data?
How is the PIO side of an agency working with the CHCO side to ensure that performance goals are being met and a culture of performance is being instilled in the agency?
And what's next on the performance horizon?
These questions and more will be tackled by two experts in the field - Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
For more information on the on the Performance Institute, visit www.performanceinstitute.org, and for more information on the IBM Center for the Business of Government, visit www.businessofgovernment.org.