Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Support programs for women in federal law enforcement
Friday - 6/7/2013, 9:10pm EDT
Cathy Sanz, the current president, and Janice Ayala, the vice-president, will share information about the initiatives that WIFLE is working on and also some of the issues that are unique to female law enforcement officers.
They will discuss WIFLE's annual conference, and the on-going mentoring initiatives for both current female law enforcement officers as well as for younger women who may be considering a career in law enforcement.
They will also talk about the challenges that have historically faced female law enforcement officers, including the culture of the profession, and the ways in which women have used their strengths to succeed as law enforcement officers.