Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Tips on training and developing good leaders
Friday - 2/22/2013, 6:46pm EST
During the first half hour, Jenny will be joined by Todd Wells and Greg Stanford of the Federal Managers Association to hear more about their annual convention and the training day for federal managers.
Joe Shumacher, OPM's program director for the Center for Leadership Development branch in Denver will also call-in to discuss what the center does and his training session during FMA's convention - Lead with Core Values. For more information on FMA's training, visit www.fedmanagers.org.
During the second half of the show, Jenny will be joined by John Mattone, a leadership specialist and author of several books on leadership development.
Mattone will discuss the need for leaders in the government, the gap in leadership and need for succession planning, and identifying and developing great leaders. For more information on leadership development and training, visit www.johnmattonepartners.com.