Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Looking ahead: What should feds expect in 2012?
Saturday - 1/21/2012, 12:16am EST
Many proposals have been floated to extend the pay freeze, reduce the federal workforce, and reduce retirement benefits.
While none of these ultimately passed in 2011, the question remains on whether federal employees should expect more of the same this year.
This week on FEDtalk, host Jennifer Mattingley will be joined by several guests to get viewpoints from across the federal community about the top issues that federal employees should be aware of this year.
Guests John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, and Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will each share their perspectives on the issues being considered by Congress and the Administration.