Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FLEOA updates on legislative issues affecting federal law enforcement
Thursday - 11/17/2011, 4:37pm EST
Nov. 18, 2011 -- There is a lot of action in Congress these days that affects federal employees. Federal Employee Compensation Act reform, potential cuts in the supercommittee proposal, and legislation to cut the size of the workforce are just a few.
While the legislation affects all federal employees, there are nuances depending on the groups and the particular employees they represent. The Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association has been active educating Members of Congress on how the proposals specifically affect federal law enforcement officers.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth is joined by Jon Adler, President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, to hear about their annual meeting and current legislative efforts on the Hill.