Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FLEOA updates on legislative issues affecting federal law enforcement
Thursday - 11/17/2011, 4:37pm EST
Nov. 18, 2011 -- There is a lot of action in Congress these days that affects federal employees. Federal Employee Compensation Act reform, potential cuts in the supercommittee proposal, and legislation to cut the size of the workforce are just a few.
While the legislation affects all federal employees, there are nuances depending on the groups and the particular employees they represent. The Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association has been active educating Members of Congress on how the proposals specifically affect federal law enforcement officers.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth is joined by Jon Adler, President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, to hear about their annual meeting and current legislative efforts on the Hill.