Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Feds helping feds and a fresh perspective: A two-part FEDtalk
Friday - 10/21/2011, 8:45pm EDT
FEEA is a non-profit charity that helps federal employees in times of need.
FEEA provides emergency loans and disaster assistance for federal employees hurt by the economy, or by disasters such as the hurricanes earlier this year in the mid-west.
FEEA also provides scholarships for the children of federal employees killed in the Oklahoma City bombing and on 9/11.
Kehoe will discuss how requests for help have increased during the economic downturn, and how federal employees can support each other during the Combined Federal Campaign.
During the second half of the show, Bransford will be joined by Dave Uejio, president of the Young Government Leaders.
YGL is a professional organization for federal employees who are "young" in their service and "fresh in their perspective".
From its mission of recruiting young people to public service to developing federal leaders, Uelio will discuss the programs YGL is working on, and what to expect from the group in the near future.