Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Feds helping feds and a fresh perspective: A two-part FEDtalk
Friday - 10/21/2011, 8:45pm EDT
FEEA is a non-profit charity that helps federal employees in times of need.
FEEA provides emergency loans and disaster assistance for federal employees hurt by the economy, or by disasters such as the hurricanes earlier this year in the mid-west.
FEEA also provides scholarships for the children of federal employees killed in the Oklahoma City bombing and on 9/11.
Kehoe will discuss how requests for help have increased during the economic downturn, and how federal employees can support each other during the Combined Federal Campaign.
During the second half of the show, Bransford will be joined by Dave Uejio, president of the Young Government Leaders.
YGL is a professional organization for federal employees who are "young" in their service and "fresh in their perspective".
From its mission of recruiting young people to public service to developing federal leaders, Uelio will discuss the programs YGL is working on, and what to expect from the group in the near future.