Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Technology in the federal government
Friday - 9/9/2011, 11:51pm EDT
Outside experts often provide services and expertise as the government searches for technology solutions.
CISCO Systems is one such group that is helping agencies across the government address pressing technology issues.
Host Bill Bransford sits down with CISCO's Senior Technical Manager John Carney, and Senior Solutions Marketing Manager Tim Simon to discuss the latest technology issues facing the federal government and the role CISCO plays in addressing them.