Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What issues affect women in federal law enforcement?
Friday - 4/22/2011, 9:26pm EDT
These women face unique challenges as law enforcement officers and Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE) helps them tackle these challenges by providing research, guidance and information on the big issues facing female law enforcement officers.
Additionally, WIFLE offers a leadership training conference that provides training to women across the country each year.
Host Debra Roth is joined by Margie Moore, Executive Director of WIFLE, and Jessie Lane, President of the WIFLE Executive Committee, to discuss the association and the issues it's working on, and highlight the upcoming leadership training conference.