Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
What issues affect women in federal law enforcement?
Friday - 4/22/2011, 9:26pm EDT
These women face unique challenges as law enforcement officers and Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE) helps them tackle these challenges by providing research, guidance and information on the big issues facing female law enforcement officers.
Additionally, WIFLE offers a leadership training conference that provides training to women across the country each year.
Host Debra Roth is joined by Margie Moore, Executive Director of WIFLE, and Jessie Lane, President of the WIFLE Executive Committee, to discuss the association and the issues it's working on, and highlight the upcoming leadership training conference.