Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
A different look at the federal judiciary
Friday - 2/25/2011, 11:26am EST
The federal courts are no different.
Most of the public thinks of judges when they think of the federal court system. However, court clerks and probation and pretrial officers also keep the federal courts operating. To address the challenges and to ensure a voice in the decision-making process, many of these employees have come together through their respective associations.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth will be joined by two of these associations to learn about their organizations and discuss their top issues.
During the first half of the show, John Bendzunas, Legislative Liaison of the Federal Probation and Pretrial Association (FPPOA) will discuss issues important to its members and its upcoming National Training Institute.
Patricia McNutt, President-Elect of the Federal Court Clerks Association (FCCA) will join the conversation during the second half of the show to discuss the top issues facing court clerks and the resources it offers to its members.