Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Why should you be interested in the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/11/2011, 2:13pm EST
The Federal Managers Association is ready to answer these questions during its 73rd National Convention and Management Training Seminar in Arlington, Virginia March 13-16, 2011.
With so many changes in the federal government affecting federal managers, FMA has one day of its convention devoted solely to management training.
The training sessions range from "Hiring Reform - What It Means to Managers" to "Effective Communication - How to be Heard by Superiors with Credibility." Speakers from the Office of Personnel Management, General Services Administration and Federal Labor Relations Authority will all participate.
FMA is also hosting a Day on the Hill during the National Convention where federal managers are invited to meet with their elected representatives.
Join host Debra Roth and the Federal Managers Association to learn more about FMA's upcoming convention and training seminar and the top issues affecting federal managers.