Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Why should you be interested in the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/11/2011, 2:13pm EST
The Federal Managers Association is ready to answer these questions during its 73rd National Convention and Management Training Seminar in Arlington, Virginia March 13-16, 2011.
With so many changes in the federal government affecting federal managers, FMA has one day of its convention devoted solely to management training.
The training sessions range from "Hiring Reform - What It Means to Managers" to "Effective Communication - How to be Heard by Superiors with Credibility." Speakers from the Office of Personnel Management, General Services Administration and Federal Labor Relations Authority will all participate.
FMA is also hosting a Day on the Hill during the National Convention where federal managers are invited to meet with their elected representatives.
Join host Debra Roth and the Federal Managers Association to learn more about FMA's upcoming convention and training seminar and the top issues affecting federal managers.