Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Why should you be interested in the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/11/2011, 2:13pm EST
The Federal Managers Association is ready to answer these questions during its 73rd National Convention and Management Training Seminar in Arlington, Virginia March 13-16, 2011.
With so many changes in the federal government affecting federal managers, FMA has one day of its convention devoted solely to management training.
The training sessions range from "Hiring Reform - What It Means to Managers" to "Effective Communication - How to be Heard by Superiors with Credibility." Speakers from the Office of Personnel Management, General Services Administration and Federal Labor Relations Authority will all participate.
FMA is also hosting a Day on the Hill during the National Convention where federal managers are invited to meet with their elected representatives.
Join host Debra Roth and the Federal Managers Association to learn more about FMA's upcoming convention and training seminar and the top issues affecting federal managers.