Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Why should you be interested in the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/11/2011, 2:13pm EST
The Federal Managers Association is ready to answer these questions during its 73rd National Convention and Management Training Seminar in Arlington, Virginia March 13-16, 2011.
With so many changes in the federal government affecting federal managers, FMA has one day of its convention devoted solely to management training.
The training sessions range from "Hiring Reform - What It Means to Managers" to "Effective Communication - How to be Heard by Superiors with Credibility." Speakers from the Office of Personnel Management, General Services Administration and Federal Labor Relations Authority will all participate.
FMA is also hosting a Day on the Hill during the National Convention where federal managers are invited to meet with their elected representatives.
Join host Debra Roth and the Federal Managers Association to learn more about FMA's upcoming convention and training seminar and the top issues affecting federal managers.