Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Who represents you?
Friday - 9/24/2010, 12:38pm EDT
To address these challenges and ensure a voice in the decision-making process, many federal employees have come together through associations.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will be joined by two of these associations to learn about their organizations and discuss their top issues.
During the first half of the show, Wil Plummer, president of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) will discuss issues important to NOBLE's federal law enforcement members.
Michael Gilsdorf, Executive Vice President of the National Association of Federal Veterinarians (NAFV) will join the conversation during the second half of the show to discuss the top issues facing federal veterinarians.