Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Who represents you?
Friday - 9/24/2010, 12:38pm EDT
To address these challenges and ensure a voice in the decision-making process, many federal employees have come together through associations.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will be joined by two of these associations to learn about their organizations and discuss their top issues.
During the first half of the show, Wil Plummer, president of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) will discuss issues important to NOBLE's federal law enforcement members.
Michael Gilsdorf, Executive Vice President of the National Association of Federal Veterinarians (NAFV) will join the conversation during the second half of the show to discuss the top issues facing federal veterinarians.