Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Where did your agency land on the Best Places to Work survey?
Thursday - 9/23/2010, 1:35pm EDT
One of the most comprehensive reports to do this is the annual Best Places to Work survey. Released by the Partnership for Public Service on September 1, the survey ranks agencies on employee satisfaction overall, but also has many subcategories, including strategic management, teamwork, and effective leadership.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will talk to Janelle Callahan of the Partnership for Public Service to learn more about the survey - who took the top spot and why; how the Partnership comes up with the rankings; and other trends in the survey this year.
They will also be joined by Julie Caldwell of the IRS's human resources department to discuss how agencies use the Best Places to Work survey.