Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Where did your agency land on the Best Places to Work survey?
Thursday - 9/23/2010, 1:35pm EDT
One of the most comprehensive reports to do this is the annual Best Places to Work survey. Released by the Partnership for Public Service on September 1, the survey ranks agencies on employee satisfaction overall, but also has many subcategories, including strategic management, teamwork, and effective leadership.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will talk to Janelle Callahan of the Partnership for Public Service to learn more about the survey - who took the top spot and why; how the Partnership comes up with the rankings; and other trends in the survey this year.
They will also be joined by Julie Caldwell of the IRS's human resources department to discuss how agencies use the Best Places to Work survey.