Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Where did your agency land on the Best Places to Work survey?
Thursday - 9/23/2010, 1:35pm EDT
One of the most comprehensive reports to do this is the annual Best Places to Work survey. Released by the Partnership for Public Service on September 1, the survey ranks agencies on employee satisfaction overall, but also has many subcategories, including strategic management, teamwork, and effective leadership.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will talk to Janelle Callahan of the Partnership for Public Service to learn more about the survey - who took the top spot and why; how the Partnership comes up with the rankings; and other trends in the survey this year.
They will also be joined by Julie Caldwell of the IRS's human resources department to discuss how agencies use the Best Places to Work survey.