Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Hot topics in the HR arena
Thursday - 8/19/2010, 3:26pm EDT
Attendees were treated to 4 days of classes on top issues that they deal with in their daily jobs. Topics covered ranged from labor relations to diversity issues to communicating with employees.
This week on FedTalk, Bransford sits down with 3 presenters to learn more about their presentations during the FDR Conference. The first segment will feature Veronica Villalobos of the EEOC to discuss the new diversity initiative between the EEOC and OPM.
The following segment features Sarah Spooner of the FLRA to discuss the B1 bargaining pilot training programs being offered by the FLRA. And the final segment features Barbara Haga of Federal HR Services to discuss the top 25 ways to handle various types of leave.