Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Hot topics in the HR arena
Thursday - 8/19/2010, 3:26pm EDT
Attendees were treated to 4 days of classes on top issues that they deal with in their daily jobs. Topics covered ranged from labor relations to diversity issues to communicating with employees.
This week on FedTalk, Bransford sits down with 3 presenters to learn more about their presentations during the FDR Conference. The first segment will feature Veronica Villalobos of the EEOC to discuss the new diversity initiative between the EEOC and OPM.
The following segment features Sarah Spooner of the FLRA to discuss the B1 bargaining pilot training programs being offered by the FLRA. And the final segment features Barbara Haga of Federal HR Services to discuss the top 25 ways to handle various types of leave.