Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Putting the 'public' in Public Service
Monday - 4/12/2010, 4:00pm EDT
PSRW is a nationwide event to honor federal, state and local government employees and to educate the general public about public service.
From exhibitions by various federal agencies and military installations to learning about how to get a government job, to writing letters to service members overseas, many levels of the government will be on display and will offer people an inside look at what it means to be a public servant.
This year, PSRW will be May 3 - 9 and various activities will be held around the country and on the National Mall.
FEDtalk's guests will discuss the PSRW 2010 theme -- Innovation & Opportunity -- and the events that are open to the public.