Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The crisis in Ukraine, the Mexican drug war, and Benghazi
Friday - 3/21/2014, 8:02pm EDT
Chausovsky provides background on the crisis and how tensions between Ukraine and Russia have escalated over the ouster of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and the invasion of Ukraine's Crimean peninsula by Russian forces.
He discusses how the crisis is affecting U.S. foreign policy and national security.
Later in the show, Fred Burton, Stratfor's vice president for intelligence, gives an update on the Mexican drug war and how the capture of Mexico's most notorious drug lord, Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Loera, will affect the flow of drugs into the United States.
Burton also discusses the latest developements in the investigation of the 2012 terrorist attacks on two U.S. compounds in Benghazi Libya.