Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The defense budget and military satellite communications
Friday - 8/30/2013, 10:41pm EDT
Harrison will talk about which areas of DOD have been hit the hardest by budget cuts, and how contractors are adjusting to the new budget realities at the Pentagon.
Later in the show Harrison will discuss a new report he authored that looks at the future of U.S. military satellite communications.
He will discuss his findings, including how to address some of the vulnerabiities in the system.
Harrison will also outline his recommedations to keep the critical technology up and running.