Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal recruiting, NSA survelliance, and more
Friday - 6/28/2013, 9:37pm EDT
Rix will also talk about her recent appearance before a House subcommittee where she shared her concerns about the Office of Personnel Management's two billion dollar revolving fund.
Rix discusses whether OPM should offer HR services and whether those services represent a conflict of interest for the agency.
Later in the show, Rix talks about how the NSA leak scandal will change federal recruiting, and she gives us an update on a new website her agency is working on that will help returning veterans find jobs, and fill out forms for benefits.