Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
2nd Annual AEC career job fair
Friday - 10/19/2012, 8:10pm EDT
AEC Executive Director Howard Feldstein, Arlington County Business Developers Pam Egner and Vickie Taylor, and Amy Seales, career transition specialist at the BRAC Transition Center, will talk about what's available at the job fair, and offer some advice on how to get a job in the federal government.
They will also discuss all the services that the county provides to federal job seekers.
More than 50 area employers will attend the career fair with jobs in IT, administration, education, construction, banking, retail health care, transportation and more.
The career fair will be held from 10am until 2pm, in Founders Hall on GMU's Arlington campus.