Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
What is the Broadcasting Board of Governors?
Friday - 4/27/2012, 11:31pm EDT
Bruce Sherman is the director of the board's Office of Strategy and Development, and Jeffrey Trimble is the deputy director of the board's International Broadcasting Bureau.
They will talk about the organization's mission, its audience, how it operates, and its plans for the future.
The BBG is a federal agency that oversees all U.S. government-funded broadcasts that are produced for international audiences, including the Voice of America, Radio Free Asia, Radio and TV Marti, and the Middle East Broadcasting Networks.
Those programs distribute content in fifty nine languages and reach 180 million people around the world each week.