Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
What is the Broadcasting Board of Governors?
Friday - 4/27/2012, 11:31pm EDT
Bruce Sherman is the director of the board's Office of Strategy and Development, and Jeffrey Trimble is the deputy director of the board's International Broadcasting Bureau.
They will talk about the organization's mission, its audience, how it operates, and its plans for the future.
The BBG is a federal agency that oversees all U.S. government-funded broadcasts that are produced for international audiences, including the Voice of America, Radio Free Asia, Radio and TV Marti, and the Middle East Broadcasting Networks.
Those programs distribute content in fifty nine languages and reach 180 million people around the world each week.