Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
A look at NDU's iCollege
Friday - 2/3/2012, 10:37pm EST
The panel includes:
- NDU Chancellor Dr. Robert Childs
- Dr. Paulette Robinson, associate dean for Teaching, Learning, and Technology, and director of the CI Center for collaboration, innovation, creativity and technology
- Professor Gilliam (Gil) Duvall, chair of the Information Operations and Assurance Department, and a recognized systems managment expert on the Art of Cyber and information security
- Adrienne Ferguson, associate professor at the Chief Financial Officer Academy where she teaches courses about the federal budget and congressional relations for strategic leaders
- Dr. John Saunders, a professor in the Information Operations and Assurance Department, and an expert on critical infrastructure protection and Supervisory Control Data Acquisition
The panelists will discuss the iCollege's programs in cybersecurity, emerging technology, information security, and crisis management.
They will also talk about the school's CI Center, and a program that focuses on the federal budget, risk management, internal controls, and auditing.
The NDU iCollege educates mid-to-senior level managers from the military, government, and the private sector, on how to use information and information technology to tackle the challenges facing the world community.
More than 50 courses are available for professional development, as well as 11 certificate courses, and a masters degree program in Government Information Leadership.