Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Developing a well prepared workforce
Friday - 7/8/2011, 10:41pm EDT
The program brings together federal executives and the staffs of Hispanic-serving institutions to address the challenges they face in developing a well prepared workforce.
Fellows spend two to four weeks in Washington, D.C. to increase their understanding of USDA and other federal agencies, particularly at the national level, and be able to identify mutual collaborative interests.
Today's guests are Reedley College STEM Coordinator Marie Byrd, Northeastern Illinois University professor Dr Neida Hernandez-Santamaria, and Dr. Diane Plolsk, a professor at California State Universityat San Bernadino.