Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Are you prepared for an earthquake?
Friday - 2/4/2011, 12:42pm EST
Earthquakes are more common in the United States and the world than many people realize. In recognition of the bicentennial of the 1811-1812 New Madrid Earthquakes, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Central U.S. Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC) and Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) have teamed up with state and local partners to bring residents and organizations in the affected region an educational campaign to help reduce their earthquake risk.
Dortch find out about this and how to prepare for an earthquake in the event of one.