Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
NTEU discusses internship changes, collective bargaining
Friday - 1/14/2011, 12:40pm EST
With an executive order, President Obama has instituted these changes and abolished the Federal Career Internship Program (FCIP).
NTEU has fought to eliminate this program since its inception. Dortch talks to Kelly about these changes, the establishment of the new "Pathways Program," and what the future holds for internships in the federal government.
Dortch also talks to Kelly about legislation that targets making cuts in the federal workforce and recent developments with Transportation Security Administration (TSA) employees efforts to win collective bargaining rights.