Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
How do terrorist groups end?
Monday - 10/11/2010, 4:14pm EDT
Harmon is one of the authors and editors of the book and writes a chapter on "How Terrorist Groups End".
Dortch talks to Harmon about the roots of terrorism, how some terrorist groups end, and what strategy should be implemented to end the current terrorist threat from Al Qaeda.
Harmon formerly served as Director of Studies for the Program on Terrorism & Security Studies at the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies. He is currently an Adjunct Professor of Terrorism/Counterterrorism studies at the Institute of World Politics - a graduate school focused on national security, intelligence, and international affairs.