Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How do terrorist groups end?
Monday - 10/11/2010, 4:14pm EDT
Harmon is one of the authors and editors of the book and writes a chapter on "How Terrorist Groups End".
Dortch talks to Harmon about the roots of terrorism, how some terrorist groups end, and what strategy should be implemented to end the current terrorist threat from Al Qaeda.
Harmon formerly served as Director of Studies for the Program on Terrorism & Security Studies at the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies. He is currently an Adjunct Professor of Terrorism/Counterterrorism studies at the Institute of World Politics - a graduate school focused on national security, intelligence, and international affairs.