Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How to implement hiring reforms at your agency
Thursday - 9/9/2010, 3:44pm EDT
This means many agencies have to make modifications to their online application systems.
Derrick T. Dortch talks to Linda Rix, Co-CEO of Avue Technologies about the hiring reform process and the changes her company will have to make to its site, AVUECENTRAL.com, which is used by government agencies to post jobs and receive applications.
Dortch also talks to Rix about new features on AVUECENTRAL.com designed to help job seekers with their federal job search.