Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Bathroom Diaries: Not just potty humor
Saturday - 6/18/2011, 5:13pm EDT
WASHINGTON -- Sometimes finding a clean toilet is the hardest thing about traveling.
But a website called The Bathroom Diaries is taking the guesswork out of locating an acceptable toilet. Just enter a zip code or address and wait for the search results -- color-coded flags with toilet icons -- to load.
Created by a young mother after traveling in Europe with her husband and 4-year-old daughter, The Bathroom Diaries now provides reviews for loos all over the world.
Bathrooms are rated according to safety, cleanliness and cost. Other helpful information includes how stocked they are, if they have changing tables and whether they are handicap accessible.
Thousands of locations are already listed, but new reviews are encouraged.
WTOP's Randi Martin contributed to this report.
(Copyright 2011 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)