Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Looking to travel? Cheap deals are out there
Tuesday - 2/15/2011, 10:19am EST
"Vegas, we're showing as the No. 1 bargain destination," says Bob Diener, president of getaroom.com.
Some hotels around the Las Vegas strip go for around $25 to $30 a night.
Diener says right-on-the-beach deals are out there for Miami and San Diego.
In Miami Beach, you can get a room for around $100 a night, even during the busy season, Diener says.
Wherever you go, the key is to stay mid-week and to book early since people are expected to travel this year.
WTOP's Andrew Mollenbeck contributed to this story. Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2011 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)